Welcome to ARISE School of Ministry!
If you’re seeking preparation for ministry or wanting to further your Biblical knowledge, but cannot go away to Bible School right now, ARISE School of Ministry may be perfect for you! ASOM is a three year program offered at ARISE Assemby of God at Brandon that will give you practical Biblical, theological, and leadership skills to excel in ministry.
ASOM exists to discover, cultivate, and empower great church Leaders.
BENEFITS OF ASOM
Location: Classes are offered at ARISE Assembly of God at Brandon.
Cost-effective: ASOM is very reasonably priced to help you get started quickly. A one time $50 application fee and $60 per course registration fee, and $40 for the required books for each class is all it takes to get you started! (Only $100 per course total!)
World Class Faculty: The ASOM faculty has over 270 years of combined experience and feature many award winning Southeastern University professors including: Dr. Alan Ehler, Drs Ken & Melissa Archer, Dr. Robby Waddell, Dr. Daniel McNaughton, and Assembly of God Superintendend Terry Raburn.
Internships: You will receive practical, hands on ministry experience
Convenient Class Schedule: Classes are held 8AM-5PM one Saturday a month, with both pre-class and post-class work that can be done around your busy schedule.
Community: Lifelong relationships are often developed between the students and instructors.
Assembly of God ministry credential: ASOM fulfills the Assembly of God General Council educational requirements for certified, licensed and ordained accreditation.
OUR COURSES *
Level One (Certified Minister)
- BIB 114 Christ in the Synoptic Gospels
- THE 114 Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine
- BIB 115 Acts: The Holy Spirit at Work in Believers
- BIB 117 Prison Epistles: Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, and Philemon
- BIB 121 Introduction to Hermeneutics: How to Interpret the Bible
- MIN 123 The Local Church in Evangelism
- THE 142 Assemblies of God History, Missions, and Governance *
- MIN 181 Relationships and Ethics in Ministry
- MIN 191 Beginning Ministerial Internship
Level Two (Licensed Minister)
- THE 211 Introduction to Theology: A Pentecostal Perspective
- BIB 212 New Testament Survey
- BIB 214 Old Testament Survey
- BIB 215 Romans: Justification by Faith
- MIN 223 Introduction to Homiletics
- THE 245 Eschatology: A Study of Things to Come
- MIN 251 Effective Leadership
- MIN 261 Introduction to Assemblies of God Missions
- MIN 281 Conflict Management for Church Leaders
- MIN 291 Intermediate Ministerial Internship
Level Three (Ordained Minister)
- THE 311 Prayer and Worship
- BIB 313 The Corinthian Correspondence
- BIB 318 The Pentateuch
- BIB 322 The Poetic Books
- MIN 325 Preaching in the Contemporary World
- MIN 327 Church Administration, Finance, and Law
- MIN 381 Pastoral Ministry
- MIN 391 Advanced Ministerial Internship
YOUR NEXT STEPS:
Download the Schedule of Classes 2017-2018
Join a class by emailing Ken McAnulty at kenmASOM@gmail.com or calling 813-689-2345
* Per the Assembly of God requirement, all courses originate from Global University’s Berean School of the Bible .